Do you want to keep updated about the admissions at the University of Helsinki? Sign up for our Admissions Newsletter.
- The applications for the Helsinki Summer School close on 17 June 2019. However, the students of the University of Helsinki may apply until 19 July 2019.
- You can apply to the International Master's Programmes from 3 December 2019 to 10 January 2020 (for studies starting in autumn 2020).
- For the English-language Bachelor's Programme in Science, the admission is based on the grades of the Finnish matriculation examination, RP- or DIA-examination administered in Finland, or IB- or EB-examination.? If you do not have any of the mentioned degrees, your admission is based on SAT subject test results in mathematics 2 and either physics or chemistry. The applicants in the admission group 1 (SAT subject tests) can apply from 3 December 2019 to 10 January 2020. For others, the next application period will be in the spring of 2020.
- The next application periods for our doctoral programmes is on 3–17 September 2019 and 5–19 November 2019.
- If you are considering a student exchange at the University of Helsinki, you can find the application periods in the Instructions for students - For exchange and visiting students.
Read more about the application process for the International Master's Programmes or check out the other study options offered by the University of Helsinki.